For our weekly “In It for the Money” feature, we’ll be introducing you to the kick-ass Knock Knockers who make everything go, from creative to sales to logistics to . . . everything! Note—everybody answers the first five questions. After that, they have about fifteen wild-card questions from which to choose.
1. Name and title? Odi Ese, controller.
2. Originally from? Los Angeles, California (by way of Nigeria).
3. What the hell do you do all day? I conference with numbers.
4. Favorite thing about working at KK? All of the smiling faces besides mine (LOL). The product is cool, too!
5. Favorite hobbies outside work? Sleeping! I get my exercise that way. I like to play basketball (and watch the Lakers!) when time allows, and go for long walks. Ahh, strolling along country roads . . .
6. Did your professional life exist before Knock Knock? Yes. I was a numbers cruncher. Guess what—I’m still a numbers cruncher. There’s got to be more to life!
7. Pet peeves? Listening to long stories, especially the fairy-tale kind that begin with, “Once upon a time . . . blah, blah, blah!”
8. If you were a superhero, what would your name and superpowers be? Exacto Man! I would be able to calculate numbers to the penny in a split second. I would save many with my analytical powers! To infinity . . . and beyond! Oh wait a minute, that’s Buzz Lightyear‘s motto.
9. Interesting factoid no one would know about you from first glance? They wouldn’t be able to tell that I’m an accountant. They’d think I was a rock star! (Thanks to Trish our VP of Brand Development, who calls me that.) Actually, it’s a clever disguise. Remember, I am Exacto Man.
10. Last movie you saw? Hmm . . . I don’t know. I was asleep!
12. Food or drink you couldn’t live without? Hot wings and Long Island iced tea. Ahh. Because it’s summer! (Well, I’m wishing it wouldn’t end.)