- HELLO THERE
- UPCOMING SHOWS
- MEET OUR SALES REPS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- BECOME A RETAILER
- SEE OUR WHOLESALE CATALOGS
Welcome to Knock Knock! All of our products are available to wholesale accounts. Indeed, wholesale is the lion’s share of our business, and we love our noble retailers. Find out more about selling Knock Knock stuff, meet our sales reps, see upcoming shows, and take a gander at our wholesale catalogs.
If you need more information, please drop us a line at email@example.com or call (800) 656-5662.
- May 17–20: New York Stationery Show; Booth 2350
- April 19-21: Minneapolis Gift & Accessory Show; Square One Showroom 223
- June 7–9: Minneapolis Gift & Accessory Show; Square One Showroom 223
- June 24–30: Dallas Gift Market; Anne McGilvray Showroom, 2332 Valdina St.
- July 7–14: Atlanta Gift Show; Just Got 2 Have It Showroom 1721
- July 15–20: Los Angeles Gift Show; Fine Lines Showroom 449
- July 25–28: Chicago Windy City Gift Show; Becky & Company Booth 312
- July 25–28: San Francisco International Gift Fair; Air Company Booth 1031
- August 2–6: Las Vegas Market; Fine Lines Showroom C – 1024
- August 9–12: Toronto Gift Fair; Group One Associates Booth 11513
- August 16–19: NY NOW; Booth 7404
- September 10-12: Dallas Gift Market; Anne McGilvray Showroom, 2332 Valdina St.
- September 16-18: Atlanta Gift Show; Just Got 2 Have It Showroom 1721
- September 27-28: Los Angeles Gift Show; Fine Lines Showroom 449
- October 9-12: Minneapolis Gift & Accessory Show; Square One Showroom 223
MEET OUR SALES REPS
We have sales reps across the United States, Canada, and internationally. To contact a sales rep, please visit our Become a Retailer page and complete the form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be forwarded to the sales rep group covering your area.
Northern California & Reno
Southern California, Las Vegas, Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah
Fine Lines Company
Alaska, Idaho, Montana
Park Avenue Agents
Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana
Anne McGilvray & Company
Becky & Company
Cheryl Lynn Associates
Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
New Jersey, New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut
Kris & Co.
Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC, West Virginia, Virginia
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida
Just Got 2 Have It!
Group One Associates
Abrams & Chronicle Books
T: +44 (0) 20 7713 2060
international (outside us, uk or canada)
For representation outside the US, UK, or Canada, contact us at email@example.com for information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Knock Knock.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Online catalogs do not include pricing. To get pricing, request a printed catalog here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices listed in our printed catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without Knock Knock’s previous consent.
- Knock Knock must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
FIND A STORE DIRECTORY
- We review our accounts and update our store directory on a quarterly basis.
BECOME A RETAILER
Want to sell Knock Knock? All the cool kids are doing it. Sign up here and we’ll get you started.
SEE OUR WHOLESALE CATALOGS
View our current wholesale catalogs here—fresh off the digital press!
For pricing or to place an order, contact your sales rep or email us at email@example.com.
If you’d prefer a printed catalog, visit our Become a Retailer page and complete the form. Don’t forget to check the “Request a Catalog” box! We’ll send you a paper version you can actually sniff, and forward your information to your future sales rep.