In terms of wit, humor, and creativity, Knock Knock has met its match in Dan Golden—artist, designer, and wearer of awesomely-knitted fisherman beanies.* Dan’s vast repertoire of work strikes a welcomed balance between contemporary, polished sophistication and quirky commentary. Read more about The Gummy Bear Book and Sorry I Farted and 24 Other Apology Postcards author, Dan Golden, in this Q&A!
Posted by | Add a Commenton October 12, 2017
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- Signs: The Good Kinds (Women’s March 2018) (1/17/18)
- Knock Knock Gets Knocked Up! (1/10/18)
- 2018: Phew or Phuck? (1/2/18)
- What Not to Say to People This Holiday Season (12/19/17)
- How to Throw a Holiday Hibernation Party (for One) (12/4/17)
- Poems Inspired by craigslist Missed Connections That Will Give You All the Feels (11/27/17)