What if you could pair cocktails with everyday errands to keep your holiday spirits bright? Our new book Drinks for Mundane Tasks: 70 Cocktail Recipes for Everyday Chores by David Vienna tackles just that. The excerpt recipes below will help you get crap done while keeping your mind somewhat merry. Now stand up, raise a glass, and get to it!
Posted by | Add a Commenton November 9, 2017
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- These Cocktail Recipes for Tedious Tasks Will Keep You in Good Spirits (11/9/17)
- Q&A with Artist and Gummy Bear Savant Dan Golden (10/12/17)
- Is That Taco Ancestral? (AKA How to Sound Smug and Eat Trendy) (9/20/17)
- Here’s How to Get Out of Your Current Funk Right Now (9/6/17)
- 9 Cool Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Gummy Bears (8/29/17)
- 11 Times Teachers Made Us Laugh Our Asses Off (8/24/17)