If you’re in Turkey, you’re in luck! Your favorite maker of pads, stickies, and passive-aggressive notes have set up shop in your neighborhood. We worked with our Turkey distributor Dofu Design on this Knock Knock pop-up shop in the Kanyon Shopping Mall in Istanbul (not Constantinople). This is our first-ever pop-up shop overseas and is another step toward world-wit domination.
Posted by | Add a Commenton December 15, 2016
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- These Cocktail Recipes for Tedious Tasks Will Keep You in Good Spirits (11/9/17)
- Q&A with Artist and Gummy Bear Savant Dan Golden (10/12/17)
- Is That Taco Ancestral? (AKA How to Sound Smug and Eat Trendy) (9/20/17)
- Here’s How to Get Out of Your Current Funk Right Now (9/6/17)
- 9 Cool Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Gummy Bears (8/29/17)
- 11 Times Teachers Made Us Laugh Our Asses Off (8/24/17)