As you know, we at Knock Knock are passionate lovers of pencils, paper, and printing presses. I was therefore thrilled last Friday to attend a party for Slake, a new Los Angeles literary quarterly that proudly exists only in paper form. That is, it exists only in real life. Slake started in summer 2010, and is currently on its fourth . . .
Posted by | Add a Commenton May 9, 2012
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- These Cocktail Recipes for Tedious Tasks Will Keep You in Good Spirits (11/9/17)
- Q&A with Artist and Gummy Bear Savant Dan Golden (10/12/17)
- Is That Taco Ancestral? (AKA How to Sound Smug and Eat Trendy) (9/20/17)
- Here’s How to Get Out of Your Current Funk Right Now (9/6/17)
- 9 Cool Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Gummy Bears (8/29/17)
- 11 Times Teachers Made Us Laugh Our Asses Off (8/24/17)