Tax season is almost at a close, however we’re sure a handful of you are still scurrying to submit your returns. It’s a snore dealing with the paper work, but we’ve heard tax evasion isn’t “in” these days. Those of you calculating deductions last minute should take a break, wind down, and channel your aggravation into a haiku. For April’s . . .
Posted by | Add a Commenton April 5, 2012
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- 5 Funny Flowcharts to Help You Make Very Important Life Decisions (6/21/17)
- Boost Your Career Mid-Year Giveaway! (6/14/17)
- 30 Things You Absolutely Should Not Say On Your Summer Vacation (6/6/17)
- 5 Sorta Useful Charts for the Depressed (5/23/17)
- QUIZ: Build a Buffet Plate and We’ll Tell You What Type of Memory Hoarder You Are! (5/18/17)
- 8 Tips to Get Out Of Your Procrastination Funk (5/9/17)