Tax season is almost at a close, however we’re sure a handful of you are still scurrying to submit your returns. It’s a snore dealing with the paper work, but we’ve heard tax evasion isn’t “in” these days. Those of you calculating deductions last minute should take a break, wind down, and channel your aggravation into a haiku. For April’s . . .
Posted by | Add a Commenton April 5, 2012
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- These Cocktail Recipes for Tedious Tasks Will Keep You in Good Spirits (11/9/17)
- Q&A with Artist and Gummy Bear Savant Dan Golden (10/12/17)
- Is That Taco Ancestral? (AKA How to Sound Smug and Eat Trendy) (9/20/17)
- Here’s How to Get Out of Your Current Funk Right Now (9/6/17)
- 9 Cool Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with Gummy Bears (8/29/17)
- 11 Times Teachers Made Us Laugh Our Asses Off (8/24/17)