Don’t be a frosty snowman (or woman) this season. Avoid saying these phrases from our What Not To Say book during your holiday downtime—and while in the general vicinity of other human beings. No one likes a holiday stress-inducing Scrooge, especially not a faux pas-spouting kind.
Posted by | Add a Commenton December 19, 2017
INFORMATION, ENTERTAINMENT, AND INFOTAINMENT FROM YOUR FAVORITE MAKER OF CLEVER GIFTS AND BOOKS.
Want to know more? Read About Us.
Browse the Archives
- Signs: The Good Kinds (Women’s March 2018) (1/17/18)
- Knock Knock Gets Knocked Up! (1/10/18)
- 2018: Phew or Phuck? (1/2/18)
- What Not to Say to People This Holiday Season (12/19/17)
- How to Throw a Holiday Hibernation Party (for One) (12/4/17)
- Poems Inspired by craigslist Missed Connections That Will Give You All the Feels (11/27/17)