Need Fill In Ideas?
A Few Fill-In Pointers:
- People love to be loved, but they crave specifics. They want to be told precisely what you love about them. So if you’re not a poet, or even a good speller, don’t sweat it. Just be detailed and real.
- Seemingly banal choices can be surprisingly effective. (“I love your nose.”)
- Write out your fill-ins on a separate piece of paper first. It’s less pressure.
- If you’re stuck, cross out and rewrite the prompts to make them work for you.
Specifics to Consider:
- Unexpected physical aspects (ears, voice, scent)
- Little things you secretly enjoy (the way they say hello, brush their hair, twitch in their sleep)
- Qualities you admire that the person may be unaware of (an adventurous spirit, a desire to be happy, a facility with power tools)
- Positive ways this person has affected you (teaching you to cook, helping you deal, upping your chess game)
Oh, And Also:
- Don’t overthink it.
- Don’t judge.
- Just relax.
- They’re going to love it.