Think you know L.A.? Dive into this expert debunking that disproves myths and clichés about the world’s most misunderstood city—then, like, think again.
- Foreword by food critic Jonathan Gold and bitchin’ cover blurb from L.A. mayor Eric Garcetti
- Full of little-known factoids about the City of Angels—for example, L.A. has more PhDs than any other city in the U.S.!
- By the end, you’ll be an honest-to-god insider—or an honorary Angeleno—with the expertise to say, “This is not LA, but THIS is!”
- By Jen Bilik (a 20-year L.A. resident) with Kate Sullivan (an L.A. native!), actually written IN Los Angeles, coincidentally where Knock Knock’s global HQ is located!
- Paperback; 8.5 x 6.25 inches, 168 pages