At Knock Knock, protecting your information is a top priority. Whether you select to check out as a Guest or Create an Account with us, we use the industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encode your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, as it travels over the internet.
There are two ways to check out at the site:
Checking out as a guest is simple. After you’ve added your items to your shopping cart, you will click Secure Checkout to complete your purchase. Upon landing on the Checkout page, simply ignore the prompt to Create an Account and enter your billing/shipping information followed by your credit card information before clicking Submit.
Create an Account
- From any page on the site, you may click “Log in” from the top of your screen. This will advance you to a simple registration form. Entering an Email address and setting a Password is all that is needed to create your account.
- From the Checkout page, follow the instructions beneath Step 1, entering your setting a Password for your account. When you submit your order, an account will be created for you and the information you entered will be saved to your profile. This includes your billing and shipping address and selected payment method.
After creating your account and submitting your first order as an account holder, you will be able to:
- View and track your recent orders
- Edit your default billing and shipping addresses
- Manage your payment methods—removing and change which payment method is default for your account*
*By creating an account, you are opting to have your customer profile stored by Authorize.net. Your profile will be stored on Authorize.net‘s secure servers and assigned an ID that will be used in place of all customer information on our site. This allows the display of payment methods on your Account page. Knock Knock does not store your credit card information, and you may delete the information displayed in your account page at any time by contacting us.