For detailed information on our shipping rates and timing, please see our primary Shipping Info page.
1. When will my order ship?
Orders placed by 1:30 p.m. EST will ship within 1—2 business days. Orders placed after 1:30 p.m. EST will ship within 2—3 business days.
If you choose FedEx Next-Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day, your order will ship same-day if it is placed before 1:30 p.m. EST. If you place your order after 1:30 p.m. EST, it will go out the following business day.
2. When will my order arrive?
Orders shipping domestically to a conTIGUOUS US state:
Delivery timing is based on your delivery service selection. To see this information in chart form, click here.
- FedEx Next-Day: 1—2 business days
- FedEx 2-Day: 2—3 business days
- FedEx 3-Day: 3—4 business days
- FedEx Ground:
- West Coast: 1—4 business days*
- Midwest: 4—6 business days*
- East Coast: 6—8 business days*
- FedEx SmartPost
- West Coast: 4—8 business days*†
- Midwest: 8—10 business days*†
- East Coast: 10—12 business days*†
*Rural areas may take an additional 1 to 2 days.
†Neither FedEx nor Knock Knock can guarantee delivery times via SmartPost services, especially during the holidays.
Orders shipping domestically to a non-contiguous state:
USPS Domestic Services are offered for Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories, PO boxes, and Military APO/FPO addresses only.
- USPS Priority Mail: 3—9 business days*
- USPS Standard Post: 1—3 weeks*
*USPS packages cannot be tracked and transit times are not guaranteed. Knock Knock is not responsible for lost, stolen, or otherwise missing packages shipped via USPS.
Orders shipping internationally:
- FedEx International Priority: 2—4 business days
- FedEx International Economy: 4—6 business days
- FedEx International Ground (Canada only): 1—3 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6—12 business days for most major markets*
- USPS First Class International: 2—6 weeks*
*Shipments going to addresses outside of major markets may take an extra 1-2 weeks for delivery. USPS packages cannot be tracked and transit times are not guaranteed. Knock Knock is not responsible for lost, stolen, or otherwise missing packages shipped via USPS.
3. How is my rate calculated?
Contiguous U.S. rates are based upon your order total and apply to both commercial and residential orders. For a full rate chart, see our Shipping Info page.
Shipping rates for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories, PO boxes, Military APO/FPOs, and International destinations are based on service type, weight, and distance from Reno, Nevada.
We currently ship to the following international countries:
- Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan
- Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belau, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire / Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, CuraCao, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic
- Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia
- Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Ginea-Bissau, Guyana,
- Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, (Republic of) Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast
- Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan
- Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
- Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Macao S.A.R., China, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar
- Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Norway
- Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal
- Republic of Ireland, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda
- Sao Tome and Principe, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somolia, South Africa, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria
- Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu
- Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan
- Vanuatua, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Western Samoa
- Zambia, Zimbabwe
5. Why does it cost so much to ship internationally?
Many internet retailers, including several big dogs that outweigh Knock Knock, don’t ship outside of the contiguous United States because of the additional complications and cost of moving merchandise over borders (and oceans!). We are proud to ship internationally because we want all customers—regardless of locale—to be able to give, receive, and enjoy Knock Knock! Our international shipping rates are as close to our true cost as possible. Rates are based upon three things: order weight; distance from our fulfillment center in Reno, Nevada; and your chosen shipment provider, whether FedEx or United States Postal Service (USPS). Note that FedEx International is an option for certain types of delivery addresses only.
Our shipping calculator uses your order weight and destination address and checks with the USPS and FedEx websites for real-time rates, which start at $16.25 for USPS First Class Mail International, and go as high as $150 and higher for FedEx International Priority.
Finally, the shipping rate reflected during the checkout process does not include import fees, taxes, customs duties, brokerage fees, distribution fees, or any other charge applied by institutions and organizations other than Knock Knock. You are solely responsible for these fees and any other additional fees that may apply—bummer! Please check with your local customs agency for more information, as unfortunately we cannot quote these costs for you.
6. Have a question not answered here?
Thanks for shopping with Knock Knock!