IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a retail only website. To place a wholesale order please contact your sales rep or email us at [email protected].
Welcome to Knock Knock! All of our products are available to wholesale accounts. Indeed, wholesale is the lion’s share of our business, and we love our noble retailers. Find out more about selling Knock Knock stuff, meet our U.S. sales reps or international distributors, see upcoming shows, and take a gander at our wholesale catalogs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Knock Knock.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Online catalogs do not include pricing. To get pricing, request a printed catalog here or email us at [email protected].
- Prices listed in our printed catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without Knock Knock’s previous consent.
- Knock Knock must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
We do not produce custom products for the individual consumer. If you are interested in customizing one of our products in large quantity (i.e., in the thousands), please contact us at [email protected].
When it comes to selecting a unique corporate gift for your event, promotion, or marketing needs, Knock Knock can help you customize the right item to stand out from the crowd. And if a gazillion of something is needed, we can even create an entirely new extravaganza for the need at hand.
Knock Knock’s witty sensibility and cosmopolitan panache will amplify the experience of incentive programs or commemorative items to help you reinforce company values, reward employees, or connect with your customers.
Come on—who needs another calculator, business card holder, or T-shirt? Browse our site and experience the perfect balance of universal and offbeat that stimulates brains and funny bones alike.
For information regarding pricing, minimum quantities, and other details about corporate gifts, contact us at [email protected].