Place an Order
Orders may be placed by email, fax or phone, through your local sales rep or distributor—and newly available, shop wholesale online!
- Order online: knockknockstuff.handshake.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 310-396-4385
- Local sales rep or distributor:
- US sales reps
- International distributors
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Knock Knock.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices listed in our paper and digital catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
ONLINE SELLING POLICY
- If Knock Knock products are sold online, credit must be given to Knock Knock in the product description. Retailers may not sell Knock Knock products on third-party online platforms (i.e., Amazon, eBay) without obtaining prior permission from Knock Knock.
PAYMENT TERMS & BILLING
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- All invoices will be sent electronically from firstname.lastname@example.org to the billing email address on file.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without Knock Knock’s previous consent.
- Knock Knock must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
- Restock dates are tentative and subject to change.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
We do not produce custom products for the individual consumer. If you are interested in customizing one of our products in large quantity (i.e., in the thousands), please contact us.
When it comes to selecting a unique corporate gift for your event, promotion, or marketing needs, Knock Knock can help you customize the right item to stand out from the crowd. And if a gazillion of something is needed, we can even create an entirely new extravaganza for the need at hand.
Knock Knock’s witty sensibility and cosmopolitan panache will amplify the experience of incentive programs or commemorative items to help you reinforce company values, reward employees, or connect with your customers.
Come on—who needs another calculator, business card holder, or T-shirt? Browse our site and experience the perfect balance of universal and offbeat that stimulates brains and funny bones alike.
For information regarding pricing, minimum quantities, and other details about corporate gifts, please contact us.