The High Five Handbook: The Secret Guide to Shakes, Bumps, Slaps & Other Gesticulations
This goodie's gone for good—but we've got tons of other fun stuff on hand!
Who invented the high five? The shaka? What about the woogie? Wonder no more—the Hand & Knuckle Society has filled this book with origin stories for all your favorite gestures, and provided step-by-step instructions for performing them like a pro.
- Know when (and how!) to nod, curtsy, or bump
- May prevent that most awkward moment: leaving someone hanging!
- Give 'em some skin—and this guide, of course
- Paperback; 5.25 x 7.25 inches; 144 pages
- Written by the Hand & Knuckle Society